Thursday, September 28, 2006

Listen as well as read

In addition to reading my random thoughts here, you can also listen to some of my random thoughts via my new podcast. Just click the link under JW's links on the right side of this page to try it out. I am currently doing a weekly episode from my teaching series entitled "How Life Works - Unlocking the Treasure of Proverbs." I am attempting an expository approach as opposed to a thematic approach, even though I have been told it can't be done, but I like a challenge. The ones being posted now were presented at Bible Center late 2005 and early 2006. New messages in this series will begin in November. I hope these episodes are a blessing. You can subscribe to my podcast via iTunes if you want new episodes brought to you as they are published. Any feedback would be appreciated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the profile pic. Man, I have the coolest dad.