Wednesday, September 13, 2006

If you can't get enough...

In case you want to read some more of my musings over the years, there are a number of articles by me on the archive page, at the Bible Center Website, there you will find 34 articles from 1998-2006. Some are repeated here and on my previous journal, but if you can't get enough I wanted you to know that there is more! Blessings...

PS. The picture really has nothing to do with this blog posting but I thought it was cool, it was taken April 1, 2006 using my way-cool tabletop telescope and my Dimage Digital Camera, and in case you don't know - this is a picture of the moon, our earth's only natural satellite... If you would like a full-sized copy or like to know how you can get some wonderful computer desktops created by yours truly, drop an e-mail to desktops@waggonermedia.com

No comments: