Thursday, January 28, 2010

One Daily Question

As person who seeks to be a good communicator I have learned the value of asking a good question. I have been blessed with a number of friends who ask me outstanding questions and I am the better for them.

I am pleased to announce that I have started, first on Twitter and now Facebook, asking a daily question that I trust will help you stop and think, generate good conversation or just bring a smile. I hope those of you who see the question in your Twitter feed or in your Facebook news feed will appreciate the questions and will feel free to share them with others. I won't clutter your online world - just one question a day, some serious, some just for fun. Respond, submit your own questions or complain - all is welcome and encouraged.


Will you let me know what you think? (there is another question)


Blessings
Jesse Waggoner

One Daily Question on FACEBOOK

One Daily Question on TWITTER

One Daily Question on WaggonerMedia.com

No comments: