Friday, August 05, 2011

New Arrival


Kaelyn Michelle McVey arrived on July 23, weighing in at 8lbs 3oz. Dad Eric and Mom Jessica are all doing well. Julie and yours truly are are still a bit in shock over being grandparents - but it is a shock that we greatly enjoy!

Proverbs 17:6 says, "Children's children are the crown of old men, And the glory of children is their father." I must admit that I like the "crown and glory" parts more than the "old men" part of that verse. But however it is said to reach this point in life is blessing of God. A testimony to His faithfulness and His grace to our entire family.

I would like to offer some profound insights to you in perfectly formed sentences that you would enjoy reading and feel compelled to send on to someone else but I guess this one of the few times that I am at a loss for words --but I know this God has surely been good to me.

Jesse

No comments: