Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Update


In addition to my Bible studies and essays I post weekly on this Blog, I have decided occasionally to update you all on the happenings of the Waggoner family. So, many of you have taken the effort to stay in touch and Julie and I appreciate that so much. First of all let me identify all in the picture above.

L to R: Julie, Eric and Jessica, Katie and Brian, Brandon and Heather and Me,

We both are doing well and are blessed beyond words and are constantly amazed at the goodness of our God. We were so thankful for a late summer get-together with our entire family; we enjoyed a relaxing weekend as well as a visit to the WV State Fair. In September I was blessed with the opportunity to speak at a Missionary Retreat in Ecuador. It was also in September that we said goodbye to the congregation of Bible Center Church. Thankfully we live in a day where even though we may be separated we can still stay in touch. We are so thankful for the 12 years of ministry that the Lord gave us.

We have been traveling a bit of late, I was in Chicago for some ministry meetings back in the summer, Julie I traveled to be with friends in North and South Carolina, We visited family in Richmond VA a couple of weeks ago and last week we went to Morgantown for the WVU – FSU game, and took a couple of days to travel through the eastern mountains of WV. In a couple of weeks we will be traveling to Dallas to see the Cowboys play – this has been a long time dream of ours and we are looking forward to seeing our favorite team play live! We also are working a mid-west trip in mid-November. Below, I have put some links to photo albums from some of the above if you want to take a look.

We have also been going through a renovation of our kitchen and a few other fix-up projects that have kept us busy and I am spending part of each working on my Doctoral Dissertation. I hope to be finished by the end of January.

We have been in contact with a few churches in need of a pastor. I can’t provide details yet but I would appreciate your prayers that the Lord will give clear direction to our next place of service. Whether we end up near or far we will always give thanks for each of you.

PHOTO ALBUMS:

Waggoner Get-Together


From the Road


WVU game


Fall in the Mountains

Jesse Waggoner

No comments: