Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here's what's next for me

As many of you know my departure from Bible Center Church was announced last Sunday. After 12 years and growing to love the congregation of BCC it is with some sadness we make this transition but we are looking forward to the future. So what will we be doing? In the short run…

1. In mid-September I will be traveling to Ecuador to minister the word to a team of missionaries serving there. I am already working on several teaching ideas I want to share while with them. Also since the opportunity came up quickly I need to raise about $1000 right away. If you would like to help out you can use this link below I do not have a way to make these gifts tax-deductable but all money will be used for ministry purposes, if you have any questions send me an e-mail jw@waggonermedia.com.

WaggonerMedia Support page

2. A new batch of Drive Time Videos is on the way. So some encouragement from the road will soon be coming your way.

3. I will have the chance to continue my doctoral studies at an advanced pace. I may be through by early 2011.

4. We are looking for opportunities to share the Word. A few are in the planning stages, if you know of somewhere that may need a preacher for a Sunday or for an event, please let me know.

5. We continue to seek God’s leading toward a full-time pastoral ministry. Exciting possibilities are out there. I will share as I can and we do ask for your prayers in this regard.

Thank you all for your love and support, it means more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your ministry at Bible Center. I have grown tremendously under your teaching and example. I am excited for your trip. I hope I can give something for your trip.

Carl said...

Jesse, Janice and I are saddened at your departure. We have always loved and respected you and these feelings have grown even stronger in the past few years as you stepped into the pulpit and taught us with love and tenderness. We value your friendship and will miss you greatly.