Sunday, August 16, 2009

Voice of the Valley

I enjoyed being a guest on the Voice of the Valley program with Ric Cochran today, the show is heard on all seven radios stations of the West Virginia Radio Corp. Southern Division. It was great chance to talk about everything from my Drive Time Videos to Theology. I was on to promo Bible Center's Backpack project and the upcoming Fresh Grounded Faith Conference. To hear a segment of the program use the link below.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesse, I knew you were a very nice man when you sent me the DVD of Roger Whittaker's trip to Kenya. I didn't know you were a minister. I've just listened to "Voice of the Valley" and your interview. I'm very proud to feel like I know you. I am a Christian and attend First Baptist Church, Douglasville, Ga 30134. If you are ever down this way, please stop by. If its a weekday, I live about 2 blocks from the church,God bless you and your ministry. JoAnn Thompson